Trilogy II: There Must be More to This World

We meet again

Friendship sealed in the sun

A homecoming of the soul

it is love

the more
of this world

61 comments

1. paranoiasnfm says:

Lovelly! ❀

2. Harrie says:

Hi, Hanne. If I had taken these, they would go into the map ‘Essence’, titled ‘Intimacy’. Very fine shots!

3. cd1972 says:

Very nice

4. We need at least one being that helps us through the darkness…. how lovely that the horse led the way!

5. seeker says:

Wow, nose to nose. Is that one of the free roaming horses at the Burren? And the poem to go with it, just exquisite.

6. Hanne, this is beautiful. You conveyed your thoughts so well. The poem is perfect.

• Malcolm, coming from you who are so well read in poetry, a humble thank you. It was a beautiful moment for me and the poem speaks everything that went through me this day and have since wanted to honor it (and my old friend) It brings out a quiet smile that I could share it and the the moment came through in this space too…

7. cpsingleton42 says:

I’ve wondered at your photographic eye and now bow to your poetry! Simply stunning!!
    A photographer friend took some similar pics. I am going to send her to you and you her. http://aminaabuelhawa.wordpress.com

• Many thanks, it matters a lot, coming from a writer like you, incredible encouraging… wow. It’s fairly new to me words allowing themselves to be lined up like that, somehow the photos help them being called out. On the trilogy, photo-credit goes to my right arm, it must have a secret eye πŸ˜‰ For years I wanted somehow to pay tribute to an old friend and beautiful memories… the moment came when I met this horse on a solitary walk… And. Good morning! πŸ™‚

• cpsingleton42 says:

The photo’s are powerful on their own, but now you have another side. I would be more than honoured, if you couldn’t be bothered to add words to any pics, trying my hand out any pictures. I’ve done some work in the past. Check out Beautiful friend. A beautiful piece by a blog friend called Wildersoul from New Zealand. That was a hard piece to write to! The artwork tells everything and I really didn’t want to undermine it’s beauty.
        And a Good Afternoon! lol

• Just read it, Beautiful Friend… moving, really really moving. I’m amazed how you do it, how you so effortless seem to ‘get out of the way’ and allow the words to flow… so beautiful and with much in between the lines, where the power of any story truly lives… Followed her site. Thank you so much for pointing me there. Her work has such profound simplicity, depth and elegant sensitivity… and I always resonate with spirals, hardly can’t make a drawing without them sneaking in one way or the other πŸ™‚

Are you asking me, if I would try and write to a photo/image you send? I would be thrilled and scared out of my wits (not that I claim to have any)…..as you wrote there is always the fear and dilemma of paying it justice by adding to it, not subtracting… it’s a delicate walk on the edge of Excalibur… I’ve spend years on immensely beautiful moments before I found a way, or it found me, to pay them proper respect. One of them is under menu: Poetry called A Simple Song, the story tells it all, I believe.. By Merlin, I’m glad I your blog found me!!! And. Good afternoon yourself πŸ˜€

• cpsingleton42 says:

Bless ya lovely Viking socks! I’m touched.
            I meant i try and put words to your pictures. I don’t have the joyful ability you have for photographs. I can direct an eye to a scene, however I then go blind.
            Yours are amazing. Such romance you find in the simplest scenes and then have the gift to capture it!
            Good evening. 😊

• Surely those socks must be blessed! I can’t express my gratitude that you, the Word Weaver are offering your words to fly by the side of a photo of mine, so I WONT…. (woops computer jumped to capital letters lol, so I’ll just whisper this; pssst it will be an honor!)
              Do you have one in mind already or do you prefer me to send you some? And Good evening! πŸ™‚

• cpsingleton42 says:

Word weaver!? Lol
                I will spend more time enjoying your pictures in a lie that I’m looking for a specific one. When in fact I don’t need an excuse!
                Other than that. If you want me to try and see what modest words fit a certain picture then send away.
                It exercises my mind. Like an iron man contest for a poet. Lol
                Where are you headed after Ireland? What other places intrigue you, or do you just stick a pin in a map?

• word weaver indeed, unless you don’t like that title and I’ll have it removed instantly and have the guilty put to court….
                  That’s a good lie πŸ˜‰ Feel free to choose and I’ll send you one if your name is on it. love the tree “it’s time to go” and somehow I never felt I could pay it justice…. it has so much in it that I couldn’t find words for. A friend of mine in Seattle has used it for his album cover…. still there are so many untold stories in it…. watcha think? Don’t be polite, go for any photo that calls you and feel free to turn down any I send to you! πŸ™‚

• Where am I heading after Ireland… I never really know, until I know. πŸ˜‰ It’s more like a map with a pin sticks itself on me and if it stays hanging there, I begin to pay attention usually the ‘calling’ gets stronger with time until it becomes so insistent that I more or less drop whatever I’m doing and off I go… Iceland is whispering at the moment, it’s always there in the background, but it seems to have started poking…. and London too. I used to be a nomad, now I have sort of what I’d call home on the Emerald Isle I keep returning to. And much is apparently unfolding here too… πŸ™‚

• looking at her photos now, love the Golden and Aglow! Thank you for sending me the link.